Our body needs to be nourished at the cellular level. The basis of a healthy cell is a flexible and permeable membrane, thanks to which the cell can receive nutrients and excrete toxins, and only then can it be healthy and functioning properly. A healthy cell needs:
- balance of Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids
- plenty of essential Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA, DHA)
- enough polyphenols
- enough vitamins D
Unfortunately, we consume significantly more Omega 6 and little Omega 3 fatty acids in our diet.
Based on great personal experience, I recommend:
a unique synergistic blend of fish fats from small sea fish containing large amounts of Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA with a high content of POLYPHENOLS from extra virgin cold pressed olive oil without GMO and natural vitamin D3. For vegans BalanceVeganOil from seaweed Schozochytrium sp.
- It supports proper brain function
- It supports proper heart function
- It supports the proper functioning of the immune system
- It safely and effectively increases the level of Omega 3 fatty acids
- It balances the ratio of Omega 6: Omega 3 fatty acids
- Protects blood lipids from oxidative stress
- It helps maintain good eyesight, healthy teeth, good bone structure and good blood pressure
- It contributes to the healthy development of the eyes and brain of the fetus and infants