It is a permanent intolerance to gluten, i.e. the protein contained in grain. Ingestion of cereals causes inflammation of the intestine, disappearance of intestinal villi and damage to the mucosa of the small intestine. In this case, the body cannot use nutrients such as proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates and minerals.
Who is the test suitable for:
- for all age groups who have an autoimmune reaction of gluten intolerance, but also diabetes or rheumatoid arthritis
- you have typical clinical symptoms (chronic diarrhea, weight loss, abdominal pain, fatigue, weakness)
- you have atypical symptoms (bone pain, slow growth, slow growth, delayed puberty, infertility, repeated miscarriages, skin manifestations, anemia, chronic fatigue)
In cooperation with EUC laboratories, blood and urine determinations.
Price: 1915 CZK
|Tests in the package|
|Anti tTG (IgA)|
|Anti Gliadin DA (IgG)|
HOW DOES TESTING WORK?
- You will receive from me by e-mail your request for collection in the laboratory.
- You will come to the laboratory for collection as a self-payer, so you pay directly to the collection laboratory at the collection point.
- We will arrange a consultation date.
- According to the laboratory results, I will recommend suitable foods for the consultation and we will compile a basic menu.
- Urine tubes are available at the collection point.
- The request is valid for 14 days from the time it is sent via e-mail.
- If you have a positive test for COVID-19, we recommend postponing the examination for 1 month after recovery.
- If you feel sick (flu, fever and respiratory problems), you should undergo an examination no earlier than 1 month after the symptoms have subsided.
- If you have undergone antibiotic treatment, you should not undergo the examination earlier than 3 months after stopping the use of antibiotics.
- If these rules are not followed, there is a high probability that the examination results will be significantly distorted and it will not be possible to use them.
- Women who have a menstrual cycle must go for collection up to 3 days after the cycle, the nurse will ask you for urine.