Food intolerance is an intolerance or hypersensitivity to a certain food component. It's not an allergy that shows up right away. Intolerance manifests itself in a few hours, days or weeks. You may suffer from skin problems, headache and joint pain, indigestion, diarrhea, constipation, reduced immunity, breathing problems, depression, insomnia, anxiety.
You can easily detect food intolerances and allergies using blood testing, I work with the EUC laboratory.
Based on the results from the laboratory, I will help you draw up a diet.
|90 types of food, basic test||4 900 CZK|
|90 types of food, vegetarian test||4 900 CZK|
|90 types of food, Candida, aditives, spices||4 900 CZK|
|180 types of food, extended test||6 800 CZK|
|271 types of food, comprehensive test||9 900 CZK|
|Histamine intolerance test||1 900 CZK|
|PROFI package (271 foods, histamine intolerance)||11 800 CZK|
HOW DOES TESTING WORK ?
- You will receive from me by e-mail your request for collection in the laboratory.
- You will come to the laboratory for collection as a self-payer, so you pay directly to the collection laboratory at the collection point.
- We will arrange a consultation date.
- According to the laboratory results, I will recommend suitable foods for the consultation and we will compile a basic menu.
- Urine tubes are available at the collection point.
- The request is valid for 14 days from the time it is sent via e-mail.
- If you have a positive test for COVID-19, we recommend postponing the examination for 1 month after recovery.
- If you feel sick (flu, fever and respiratory problems), you should undergo an examination no earlier than 1 month after the symptoms have subsided.
- If you have undergone antibiotic treatment, you should not undergo the examination earlier than 3 months after stopping the use of antibiotics.
- If these rules are not followed, there is a high probability that the examination results will be significantly distorted and it will not be possible to use them.
- Women who have a menstrual cycle must go for collection up to 3 days after the cycle, the nurse will ask you for urine.