Do you experience any of these symptoms after eating food?
- itchy burning on the lips, mouth or throat, sometimes even swelling
- burning and watering eyes itching ears
- hives, swelling, eczema
- difficulty breathing
- nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea
- anaphylactic shock: fainting, collapse, there is a risk of respiratory arrest
A food allergy may be the cause. We will advise you which of the test packages is suitable for your problems:
1. ALEX - COMPLEX PANEL OF ALLERGEN EXTRACTS AND COMPONENTS
Cooperation with EUC laboratory, testing from blood.
Price: 8600 CZK
2. ALLERGEN PACKAGES
Cooperation with EUC laboratory, testing from blood:
|Basic foods (protein, milk, fish, wheat, peanut, soy)||1 800 CZK|
|Nuts (peanut, hazelnut, steam, almonds, coconut)||1 800 CZK|
|Fish and seafood (fish, shrimp, mussel, tuna, salmon)||1 800 CZK|
|Meat (pork, beef, chicken, lamb)||1 800 CZK|
|Flours (wheat, oats, rye, corn, buckwheat, sesame)||1 800 CZK|
|Fruits (orange, apple, banana, peach)||1 800 CZK|
|Exotic fruits (kiwi, watermelon, banana, peach, pineapple)||1 800 CZK|
|Vegetables (carrots, potatoes, spinach, cucumber)||1 800 CZK|
3. MILK ALLERGIES
|Cow´s milk IgG, IgA||1 700 CZK|
|Milk fractions IgG, IgA||2 200 CZK|
|Lactose IgG, IgA||1 200 CZK|
|Soy IgG, IgA||1 000 CZK|
HOW DOES TESTING WORK?
- You will receive from me by e-mail your request for collection in the laboratory.
- You will come to the laboratory for collection as a self-payer, so you pay directly to the collection laboratory at the collection point.
- We will arrange a consultation date.
- According to the laboratory results, I will recommend suitable foods for the consultation and we will compile a basic menu.
- Urine tubes are available at the collection point.
- The request is valid for 14 days from the time it is sent via e-mail.
- If you have a positive test for COVID-19, we recommend postponing the examination for 1 month after recovery.
- If you feel sick (flu, fever and respiratory problems), you should undergo an examination no earlier than 1 month after the symptoms have subsided.
- If you have undergone antibiotic treatment, you should not undergo the examination earlier than 3 months after stopping the use of antibiotics.
- If these rules are not followed, there is a high probability that the examination results will be significantly distorted and it will not be possible to use them.
- Women who have a menstrual cycle must go for collection up to 3 days after the cycle, the nurse will ask you for urine.