The package includes:
- Blood Collection
- Blood count and differential budget of leukocytes
- Sugar Level (Glucose)
- Sugar Metabolism (Glycated Hemoglobin)
- Liver function (ALT, AST, GGT, total bilirubin)
- Lipids (Total Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, Triacylglycerols, calculation of Non-HDL Cholesterol)
- Kidney function (Creatinine, Urea, Uric acid, Cystatin C, Chemical urine + sediment)
- Pancreas function, Amylase
- Prostate Markers - PHI Healthy Prostate Index (PSA + fPSA + proPSA)
- Examination of thyroid hormones (TSH),
- Magnesium, calcium, zinc, potassium, vitamin B12
How can a lack or excess of these determined minerals, vitamins, hormones and other substances manifest?
- Stress, exhaustion
- Poor quality sleep
- Reduced immunity
- Digestive problems
- Hair loss, breaking nails, skin problems
Prevention: prostate cancer, diabetes, atherosclerosis, cardiovascular diseases
In cooperation with EUC laboratories, blood and urine determinations.
Price: 4350 CZK
HOW DOES TESTING WORK?
- You will receive from me by e-mail your request for collection in the laboratory.
- You will come to the laboratory for collection as a self-payer, so you pay directly to the collection laboratory at the collection point.
- We will arrange a consultation date, its price is included in the price of the package.
- According to the laboratory results, I will recommend suitable foods for the consultation and we will compile a basic menu.
- Urine tubes are available at the collection point.
- The request is valid for 14 days from the time it is sent via e-mail.
- If you have a positive test for COVID-19, we recommend postponing the examination for 1 month after recovery.
- If you feel sick (flu, fever and respiratory problems), you should undergo an examination no earlier than 1 month after the symptoms have subsided.
- If you have undergone antibiotic treatment, you should not undergo the examination earlier than 3 months after stopping the use of antibiotics.
- If these rules are not followed, there is a high probability that the examination results will be significantly distorted and it will not be possible to use them.
- Women who have a menstrual cycle must go for collection up to 3 days after the cycle, the nurse will ask you for urine.