HEALTHY BEAUTY, HAIR AND SKIN FOR WOMEN AND MEN
The aim of complex biochemical analyzes from the laboratory is to search for the causes of your problems.
Who is the test suitable for? If you have:
- skin problems - eczema, acne, dry skin or inflammatory skin processes
- nail brittleness
- brittleness and hair loss
The package includes:
Vitamin A - deficiency:
- deterioration of the skin condition: pigment - so-called age spots, dry and scaly skin, acne and eczema
- vision - night blindness, conjunctivitis, dry eye syndrome
- reduced immunity
- It slows down aging
- Restores skin elasticity
- Cancer prevention
- Prevents the appearance of age-related pigmentation
- Improves the appearance of dry and damaged skin, reduces peeling
Vitamin B 12
- a low level reduces the production of red blood cells
- extremely important in the process of cell division.
- maintains the functionality of nails, hair and skin
In cooperation with EUC laboratories, blood and urine determinations.
Price: 2195 CZK
HOW DOES TESTING WORKS?
- You will receive from me by e-mail your request for collection in the laboratory.
- You will come to the laboratory for collection as a self-payer, so you pay directly to the collection laboratory at the collection point.
- We will arrange a consultation date, its price is included in the price of the package.
- According to the laboratory results, I will recommend suitable foods for the consultation and we will compile a basic menu.
- Urine tubes are available at the collection point.
- The request is valid for 14 days from the time it is sent via e-mail.
- If you have a positive test for COVID-19, we recommend postponing the examination for 1 month after recovery.
- If you feel sick (flu, fever and respiratory problems), you should undergo an examination no earlier than 1 month after the symptoms have subsided.
- If you have undergone antibiotic treatment, you should not undergo the examination earlier than 3 months after stopping the use of antibiotics.
- If these rules are not followed, there is a high probability that the examination results will be significantly distorted and it will not be possible to use them.
- Women who have a menstrual cycle must go for collection up to 3 days after the cycle, the nurse will ask you for urine.